Chili Garlic Bread is a mouthwatering and all-time favorite snack.
Chili Garlic Bread has the flavor of freshly grated garlic and chili with melted butter. It consists of bread, topped with garlic, chili, and butter, and may include additional herbs and chili flakes. It is then either grilled or toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven. These can also be served as a starter snack for the get-together or parties. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Toast the bread on low flame, else the bread might burn from the bottom.
- Add more garlic if you like the garlic flavor.
- Add finely chopped green chili if you prefer the spicy flavor.
- Adjust the spice as per requirement and serve it hot for the better taste.
- Serve chili garlic bread with tomato ketchup or chili sauce or soup.