Chire Bhaja | Kolkata Style Chire Bhaja is a popular snack from the Bengali cuisine
Chire Bhaja | Kolkata Style Chire Bhaja is very simple and quick to prepare from poha and peanuts. It requires only a handful of easily available ingredients. The addition of peanut to the bhaja makes this dish packed with nutrients and a healthy snack choice. It tastes best when served with a cup of tea. The crunch of poha and peanuts with spicy and sweet taste together make it more delicious. Try to prepare this yummy and healthy snack and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared under the live cooking contest ZPL season 2 by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Instead of using deep-fried poha, you can also dry roast it with a little oil.
- Strain the poha properly, so that the dust or any particle from it can be removed easily.
- You can also add black pepper powder.
- Make sure to use thick poha.
- Use a deep-frying strainer to fry the poha, peanuts, and curry leaves.
- It is necessary to add sugar to enhance it’s taste.
- You can store it in an airtight container for longer shelf life.