Chocolate Cupcake In Katori | Eggless Chocolate Cup cakes is the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Chocolate Cupcake In Katori | Eggless Chocolate Cup cakes is a beautiful, delicious, and the perfect cake for kids as well as for adults. The ingredients we used for the cake are weikfield cocoa powder, maida, weikfield baking powder, vanilla essence, water, sugar, curd, and oil. You don’t need an oven or mold to prepare these cakes, because we baked the cupcakes in a pan using small katori. Weikfield cocoa powder is rich in taste & dark. Its luscious texture makes it a perfect choice for smoothies, milkshakes, ice cream, and other delights. Bake your favorite chocolate cakes, brownies, cookies, and trifles with this cocoa Powder. It can be a flavourful and delicious ingredient for your desserts. This cake is easy enough for beginners. So, try to make this cake on your special occasion and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared using Weikfield cocoa powder by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Any type of odorless vegetable oil can be used to make the cake.
- The consistency of the batter should be ribbon consistency.
- Fill 1/4 portion of Katori with batter because after baking the cake will rise.
- Use a heavy bottom pan to prepare this cake.
- Don’t open the lid while the cake is baking.
- check the cake by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean then the cake is ready.
- FOR MAKING EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES IN OTG :
- Preheat OTG at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.