Chocolate Muffins | Eggless Chocolate Muffins is a popular, mouth-watering, and all-time favorite dessert.
Chocolate Muffins | Eggless Chocolate Muffins are simple, quick, and easy to prepare muffins. All of those muffins look amazing with deep chocolate flavor and wonderful texture. This recipe is the perfect baking recipe as it does not require much time and effort. It is definitely worth a try and in every bite, it is as wonderful as it looks. Treat everyone with these delicious muffins with a strong cup of coffee or a glass of icy cold milk. You can not stop eating eat as it just melts-in-mouth. So, do not forget to try it and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made using Smart Philips OTG HD6975 which can be bought in any nearby electronic store or ordered online through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pO4eBs
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The proportion of ingredients for muffins is the key point.
- Mix the powdered sugar with wet ingredients.
- Use cupcake liners to prevent the muffins from sticking to the mould.
- It is necessary to sieve the dry ingredients.
- Make sure, to keep the dry and wet ingredients separately.
- Keep the consistency of the batter medium, neither thick nor thin.
- Pour the batter to 2/3 of the liners, as it rises after baking.
- Make sure, immediately after mixing the wet and dry ingredients, place the batter into OTG.
- You can also add walnuts or chocolate chunks or choco chips as per your choice.
- If you do not have cupcake liners, then you can also use stand alone cupcake liners.