Chocolate Pudding is an instant party special dessert.
Chocolate Pudding is an easy sweet dish with minimum ingredients. Not only kids but everyone will love it because of its sweet chocolaty taste. You can prepare it for any party or for a special occasion. A beginner can also prepare this dessert within 5 minutes. It looks amazing while served in a glass bowl with the garnishing of your choice. So, try to make it at home and enjoy it with your family. Do share your feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shraddha Thakrar
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The cocoa powder should be sieved.
- The ratio of sugar, cocoa powder, and corn flour should be 1:1:1.
- Milk should be added gradually.
- You can add any chocolate to the pudding.
- Butter will give shine to the pudding.
- You can serve this pudding hot or cold.
- You can garnish the pudding with dry fruits or other ingredients as per your choice.
No comments yet.