Coin Pizza is a party special mini treat.
Coin Pizza is an easy and simple snack with the choice of toppings. You can prepare it at your home yet hold the same restaurant-style pizza flavor and taste. Moreover, this pizza is easy to serve during the festival seasons or on special occasions like parties, get-together anniversaries, or birthdays. In addition, we have made this mini pizza in the pan using Dr. Oetker’s Pizza Topping All-In-One. So, keep watching our exciting series and try to make this dish in your kitchen. Do share your feedback with us.
This is recipe no. 12 of the Dr. Oetker presents Zayka Festival League – Season 1 using Dr. Oetker’s Pizza Topping All-In-One by a lovely Mom : Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef :
- The ratio pf maida to whole wheat flour should be 1:1.
- You can prepare this coin pizza using only wheat flour or maida.
- The dough should rest for a minimum 15 minutes.
- Half cooked pizza base or unbaked coin pizza can be prepared earlier to save time.
- Any type of veggies and cheese can be added as per choice and availability.
- Coin pizza can be prepared in OTG.