Corn Paneer Pulao is a wonderful treat for lunch or dinner.
Corn Paneer Pulao is delicious and varied. It contains cooked rice, cottage cheese, corn kernels, green peas, onion, cashew nuts, and some spices. Cottage cheese is high in protein. Corn kernels reduce the risk of anemia. It is rich in Vitamin B12, folic acid, and iron. Green peas contain a decent amount of heart-healthy minerals, such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium. If you are bored with regular rice and would like to give some healthy twist then this is a very good option. Moreover, it is easy to make. It is simple as well as healthy. Everyone in your family will enjoy this rice especially kids. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use homemade cottage cheese/paneer.
- Do not overcook vegetables, it should be crunchy.
- You can use oil instead of clarified butter/ghee.
- If you do not have green peas and corn kernels you can skip it.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS:- Serve it hot with chutney or raita.