Cucumber Dosa is an innovative and healthy breakfast dish.
Cucumber Dosa is a simple, quick, and unique breakfast recipe. Since this dosa uses simple and basic ingredients like cucumber, rice, coconut, salt, and chilli in it, this is a very simple recipe to prepare. Since cucumber is very nutritious, this dosa is good and healthy for everyone including kids. So try this unique, nutritious, and easy breakfast recipe at your home and enjoy it with your loved ones. Do not forget to let us know your valuable feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Darshana Shah
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- While preparing this dosa, remember not to make it very thin as it might break.
- This dosa should ideally be made in a small size to avoid it from breaking.
- While preparing the batter, you can add some water in order to adjust the consistency.
- You can add salt to the batter while grinding it or even after you grind it.
- While preparing the batter, you can add coriander chutney to it to give it a nice flavour and colour.
- You can use either oil or butter to grease dosa as it gives a better taste than greasing it with ghee,