Eggless Christmas Cake Without Alcohol is a popular and mouth-watering cake from Christian cuisine.
Eggless Christmas Cake Without Alcohol is an amazing cake that is prepared from maida, dry fruits, sugar, and orange juice. It is an eggless and alcohol-free cake and is prepared especially during the Christmas celebration. There are several traditional cakes for Christmas, however, this is the basic dry fruit cake. It is a soft and spongy cake. This cake will be a treat to the taste buds that will take you on a ride of fruity flavors. Try to prepare this cake and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Smart Philips OTG HD6975 which can be bought in any nearby electronic store or ordered online through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pO4eBs
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to finely chop the dry fruits, else, the cake may sink. Add dry fruits of your choice.
- Use a glass jar to soak the dry fruits.
- Do not add sugar, if you are using canned juice, but for the fresh orange juice add sugar.
- Use only orange juice or mix fruit juice to soak the dry fruits.
- Instead of maida, you can also use whole wheat flour.
- Add cinnamon powder, if you like it’s taste and flavor.
- For the preparation of caramel syrup, we need to add lukewarm water immediately, after the sugar melts. Else, the melted sugar may stick to the pan.
- Strain the dry fruits well to remove the orange juice, else the cake may sink.
- Pour the juice until dry fruits completely submerged in it.
- Soak the dry fruits in orange juice overnight or 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- It is necessary to grease the loaf tin and butter paper with oil to prevent the cake from sticking.
- Make sure, to cover the cake with wet cloth properly for 5 to 6 hours.