Veg Pizza | Homemade Veg Pizza is a popular and mouthwatering pizza.
Veg Pizza | Homemade Veg Pizza is full of flavor, featuring onion, bell pepper, corn kernels, and paneer cubes. It is a yum and delicious homemade pizza. Pizza is an all-time favorite of everyone and can be served as a lunch or snack or dinner. The seasoning of mixed herbs and chili flakes makes it more and more delicious. You can have it with the sauce or cold beverages or as it is. You can also add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious. It is too easy to prepare at home, so try it and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Smart Philips OTG HD6975 which can be bought in any nearby electronic store or ordered online through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pO4eBs
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to knead the dough with lukewarm water.
- After applying oil, it is necessary to knead the dough for 10 minutes for softness.
- Cover the dough with the wet muslin cloth and allow it to rest for an hour.
- For a perfect round shape of the base, you can use any round vessel.
- Prick the rolled base with the help of a fork to prevent the pizza base from fluffing up like chapati.
- You can also use pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce.
- Use homemade paneer.
- Use pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.