Farali Pattice is a famous fasting dish.
Farali Pattice is very easy to make and delicious too. This is a similar recipe to aloo tikki. It is a healthy option during vrat. The patties are made with an outer covering of mashed potatoes and filled inside with spiced coriander leaves, coconut and peanuts. You can serve this dish as a snack. So, try to make this super easy and rich dish in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Avani Bhayani from Mumbai
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- This dish should be served with Vrat Wali Green Chutney.
- Instead of coconut, paneer can be added for stuffing.
- Instead of raw peanuts, Use roasted peanuts should be used
- More peanut powder can be added to avoid the sogginess of the stuffing.
- If it is not being made for fasting, bread crumbs or cornflour may be added instead of arrowroot flour.