Fatafat Thali In 20 Minutes Episode – 1 is a healthy and delicious option for lunch or dinner.
Fatafat Thali In 20 Minutes Episode – 1 is a quick wholesome meal. This thali includes dahi wale aloo ki sabji, bhindi pyaz ki sabji, matar pulav, tamatar ka raita, dhaniya mirch ka 2 types of paratha, salad, papad, and pickle. You can prepare this thali within 20 minutes with time management. Whenever you have an unexpected guest at your home, you can prepare this fatafat thali in your kitchen.
Firstly, boil potatoes, soak rice, and chop all vegetables. Then prepare dahi wale aloo ki sabji. Further, prepare matar pulav and let it cook. Then prepare bhindi pyaz ki sabji and let it cook. Side by side knead the dough and prepare raita. Now prepare paratha and roast it. Meanwhile, roast papad, and you are all set to welcome your guest.
Have you ever thought that you can prepare 2 types of sabji, pulav, 2 types of paratha, raita, salad, and papad in just 20 minutes? Nothing is impossible and Vijay Haldiya ji has proven it. She has given some tips and tricks with amazing recipes to prepare meals in this series. So keep watching our all episodes of Fatafat Thali and try it in your kitchen. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This thali was prepared in 20 minutes by a lovely Mom: Vijay Hadiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR DAHI WALE ALOO :
- The curd should be at room temperature.
- FOR MATAR PULAV :
- Oil can be used instead of ghee.
- The ratio of water to rice should be 1:1.
- If the rice is not soaked, take 3 whistles to cook pulav.
- Spices can be added as per choice.
- FOR BHINDI PYAZ KI SABJI :
- Keep the vegetables crunchy, don’t overcook them.
- Don’t cover the pan with a lid while cooking the bhindi to remain its green color as it is.
- FOR PAPAD :
- The papad should be folded quickly while it is hot.
No comments yet.