Mexican Veg Thali For 10 People In 1 Hour is a nice idea for the party menu.
Mexican Veg Thali For 10 People In 1 Hour is a restaurant-style food idea to make at home. This plate contains mexican burrito bowl, mexican tortilla wrap, uncooked salsa, nachos and sour sauce. In addition, it is packed with healthy ingredients and tastes delicious with a nice flavour and smell of herbs and spices. Moreover, you can easily prepare it for your special occasion like – a birthday party, kitty party, or for a get-together. Kids as well as elders love its taste. So, try to make these dishes in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Divya Kamdar
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR SOUR CREAM :
- Lemon juice quantity can be adjusted as per the sourness of the curd.
- FOR UNCOOKED SALSA :
- Finely chopped green chilli can be added instead of red chilli flakes.
- FOR MEXICAN RICE :
- The chilli flakes should be added to the hot oil with garlic to enhance flavour and smell.
- Keep the vegetables crunchy.
- Boiled rajma can be added.
- White rice or brown rice can be used.
- FOR REFRIED BEANS :
- The rajma should be coarsely blended.
No comments yet.