French Frappe is a delicious and summer special drink.
French Frappe is a drink perfect during the summer season. In some places, it is also known as a slushie. It is very simple to prepare and everyone will love it. This drink uses simple ingredients like coffee powder, milk, vanilla ice cream, and some chocolate biscuits. Moreover, you can prepare this frappe very quickly and does not take much time to prepare. So try this delicious and cool blended drink this summer and enjoy it with your friends and family. You can let us know what you thought about the recipe in the comments section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Shraddha Khandelwal
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- You can also use ice for preparing this. But it should be noted that using ice in this frappe, the drink might become very thin.
- Remember to use chilled milk for preparing this frappe.
- Using vanilla ice cream helps in making the frappe thick.
- You can use any chocolate biscuit for preparing this frappe.
- While preparing this frappe, grinding the coffee powder and sugar together gives a fine texture to this summer drink.