Gatte Ki Sabji is a traditional Rajasthani dish.
Gatte Ki Sabji is a famous delicacy. It tastes great with roti and rice. It requires mainly gram flour. The gravy preparation is unique as it requires curd. The spices like kashmiri red chili powder, coriander seeds powder, roasted cumin seeds powder, all spice mix powder powder, make it a tasty and aromatic dish. Moreover, it is a no onion no garlic dish. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Mridula Ameriya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- You can use cooking oil available with you.
- Do not use water to make the gatte mixture.
- Using the curd for making the gatte, makes them soft.
- If the mixture for gatte becomes soft, then make big pieces from it.
- Retain the boiled water used for cooking the gatte.
- Apply ghee to the gatte dough, roll and make pieces.