Kanji Vada | Moong Dal Kanji Vada is a 100 year plus old and traditional recipe.
Kanji Vada | Moong Dal Kanji Vada is an authentic Rajasthani dish. It is a summer special dish. In earlier days, the preparation use to require big earthern pots. This recipe illustrates, how to make your own batch of kanji vada, at the comfort of your home. The tips and suggestions will ease the method of preparation. This dish is tangy, delicious and it also aids in digestion. So, try this recipe this summer and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom- Mridula Ameriya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Soak the moong dal for 2 hours before the preparation of the vada.
- While grinding the mustard seeds, add half teaspoon of salt and grind to make it’s powder.
- Whisking the vada batter in one direction makes the vada fluffy.
- The clay diya is used here for giving a smoky flavor to the kanji water.
- For preserving this dish for more than two days, you can refrigerate it and serve chilled.