Green Chutney – Restaurant Style For Fasting is a mouthwatering fasting chutney.
Green Chutney – Restaurant Style For Fasting is a simple recipe providing loads of good taste and at the same time is very refreshing and tasty. The word phalahari is also associated with the recipes that are made during fasting days. This chutney is paired up with fasting food and is a great condiment. Green coriander leaves, peanut, green chili, and thick curd ground together to prepare this delicious chutney. Adding a green chili gave this dip a wonderful spicy taste. This phalahari chutney is flavorful, delicious, and a perfect match with rajgira tikki, sandwich, pakoda, or rajgira paratha. Try to prepare this delicious chutney and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you do not have peanuts then you can also use 2 cashew and 2 almonds. It will help to retain the green color of the chutney
- You can use roasted peanuts or raw peanuts.
- Store the chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a better shelf life.
- This chutney after grinding turned out to be too thick but you can also add water to adjust its consistency.
- Adjust the spice as per the requirement.