Green Garlic Paratha With Raita is stuffed spicy paratha.
Green Garlic Paratha With Raita is a delicious dish made with green garlic. It goes well with a raita or pickle for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The green garlic is the star of the dish as they add plenty of flavors and punch to these parathas. Moreover, it is the best option for busy weekdays while everyone is hurrying in making the meal. This is healthy and loaded with the nutrition of garlic. This paratha recipe is super easy to make. In addition, green garlic is easily available in winters. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Neetu Raheja from New Delhi
Tips and Suggestions by a mom Chef:
- Oil or butter can be used instead of ghee.
- A chopper should not be used to chop green garlic; otherwise, it will release water.
- If a non-stick tawa is being used, then the paratha should be roasted on a high flame.
- If roasting the paratha on an iron tawa, the flame should be kept low.
- It is recommended to serve this paratha with Dal makhani , Sarson ka Saag
No comments yet.