Gulab Jamun With Paneer is a popular and mouthwatering sweet.
Gulab Jamun With Paneer is a lip-smacking sweet with the goodness of paneer. It is a delicious sweet which is prepared from mava and stuffed with the paneer and is deep-fried and then dipped in sugar syrup. The main ingredients are maida, mava, paneer, sugar, and flavors. Traditionally Gulab Jamun was considered shahi or royal and was prepared especially during the festival, regional occasions, or any special events. It is so simple to prepare and tastes great and all-time favorite sweet of everyone. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use homemade paneer and mava.
- Use fresh paneer and mava to enhance its taste.
- The measurement of water and sugar should be perfect.
- If possible fry it in ghee to have a great taste.
- Add flavors of your choice like cardamom, saffron, or rose water.
- You can also store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life.