Veg Manchow Soup is a popular and mouth-watering Indo-Chinese soup.
Veg Manchow Soup is an easy and tasty soup prepared from finely chopped vegetables, noodles, and sauce. It has the goodness of veggies. It is super quick to prepare. The spicy and the sour flavor from the sauces, the crunch from the veggies makes it more delicious. Instead of fried, boiled noodles used and prepared without Ajinomoto and cornflour, to make it more healthy. Serve it as a starter at a party or any occasion. Try to prepare this delicious and healthy soup at home and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Monalisa Agarwal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use any flavorless and non-aromatic oil of your choice.
- Make sure, to add green chili after the veggies.
- Add veggies of your choice.
- Adjust the consistency of the soup as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.