Hummus | Beetroot Hummus is a wonderful spread or dip.
Hummus | Beetroot Hummus is a delicious dip. It is the main cuisine of the Middle East and in Middle Eastern around the globe. The main ingredients are chickpea and beetroot. Additionally, it has white sesame seeds, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. If you are bored with regular spreads then you must try this. Beetroot is a great source of fiber, folate, manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. Furthermore, chickpea is high in protein. The combination really comes out well. Moreover, it is very simple to make. This is healthy as well as effortless spread. You can serve it along with snacks. Everyone in your family will enjoy this. So try it as well as give your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Chetna Hegde.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Soak chickpea overnight. Then cook it such that it can be mashed easily.
- You can apply oil on beetroot slices and roast it in a pan.
- If you want you can avoid chili flakes.
- You can add lemon juice as per your requirement.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS:- Serve it with cucumber or carrot or multigrain nachos.