Imli Ki Chutney | Tamarind Chutney is a multipurpose side dish.
Imli Ki Chutney | Tamarind Chutney is a sweet and sour dip. You just need tamarind, sugar, jaggery, and some spices to prepare this chutney. The ingredients and process are very easy and simple. In addition, you will have to just take care of the proper cooking and the correct consistency, as it has to be stored for a long time. Moreover, it goes well with samosa, chaat, pakoda, etc. So try this recipe at your home and share your valuable feedback in the comment box.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom : Renu Natani From Rajasthan
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- If using tamarind with seeds, strain boiled tamarind in a sieve to separate its pulp without grinding it.
- The ratio of sugar/jaggery to tamarind should be 2:1.
- The chutney should have a syrup consistency to store it for a long time.
- The consistency of the chutney can be adjusted by adding water and boiling it again.
- You can store this chutney in a glass jar in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 days.
For more such exciting recipes like Imli Ki Chutney | Tamarind Chutney, please click on the following links: