Instant Dahi Bade is popular street food from North India.
Instant Dahi Bade is fluffy, melt in your mouth dumplings are coated in a simple creamy yogurt and topped with classic Indian chutneys. Here we bring a no-fire recipe of instant Dahi Bade. You can make this dish on your special occasions and festivals, but you can enjoy it anytime. It is a perfect instant snack for guests or party. The spicy green coriander chutney and sweet tamarind chutney both are beautifully drizzled over the top before serving. The result is an impressive and delicious snack that includes just the right balance of sour, sweet, savory, flavors in every bite. Try this instant recipe and don’t forget to share your feedback with us at your end.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- You can use milk also to soak slices of bread.
- Dry fruits are optional.
- You can use pomegranate seeds and boondi also to garnish this recipe.
- Add sugar to the curd to remove its sourness.
- You can use any bread to prepare vada if you want.
- Prepare this recipe using Green Chutney (Coriander and Mint) and Tamarind Chutney