Jowar Paratha | Stuffed Jowar Paratha is a gluten-free and nutritious recipe.
Jowar Paratha | Stuffed Jowar Paratha is a recipe that is gluten-free and healthy as it uses sorghum flour or jowar atta. This is a recipe that is rich in proteins and has low carb value which makes it healthy. This recipe is great for someone who avoids having wheat flour as this is a more nutritious option. The stuffing gives this paratha an extra flavour and makes it more delicious. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shradha Thakrar
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- While preparing the dough, remember to use only 1/2 cup of water for 1 cup of sorghum flour.
- Add water in little amounts to avoid excess water in the dough.
- If the amount of water increases, you will have to roll the paratha with your hands instead of the roller.
- While preparing the dough, add spices like pepper powder, salt and cumin powder to avoid the dough from being bland.
- Using boiling water to prepare the dough gives the dough a shine.
- You can use any stuffing for the paratha.
- While lifting the rolled paratha, lift it with a flat spatula instead of using your hands as it might break.