Kalakand | Milk Powder Kalakand | Instant Kalakand is a delicious and mouth melting dessert.
Kalakand | Milk Powder Kalakand | Instant Kalakand is one of the most popular Indian sweet. The traditional way of making this sweet is a long procedure and takes some time. Here, we prepared it quickly and easily using milk powder. The recipe gives a moist and granular textured kalakand. It is typically prepared during special occasions and festivals. The texture and taste of this homemade recipe is very similar to the one you get in the shops. The cardamom powder adds a subtle flavor to the sweet. Do not forget to try it and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared under the live cooking contest ZPL season 2 by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The mixture of the sweet should not look dry and some moisture should be there.
- Make sure, to use butter paper to prevent the sweet from sticking at the base. If you do not have butter paper, you can also grease the tray with the ghee.
- Apply ghee to the spatula to prevent the mixture from sticking and set properly.
- Stir continuously the mixture until it cooks to the desired consistency.
- Cook kalakand mixture on low flame, else the milk gets burn from the bottom.
- Add the dry fruits of your choice.
- Adjust the sweetness as per the taste.
- Kalakand tastes best when consumed fresh.