Kodambillallu | Golden Rings With Chutney is a unique recipe from South India.
Kodambillallu | Golden Rings With Chutney is a simple, crunchy, and delicious snack. The golden rings are prepared from moong dal, rice flour, and spices. It is flavorful and a delicious snack recipe that will definitely satisfy your taste buds. The coconut chutney is a popular and perfect condiment or a dip served with South Indian dishes. There are many ways you can make this coconut chutney but the basic ingredients stay the same. Adding different ingredients adds an additional layer of flavor to this basic coconut chutney. Try to prepare this unique snack and chutney recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely grandmom – Vanaja B R.
- You can also use freshly grated coconut.
- Adjust the spiciness, tanginess, and sweetness as per the requirement.
- Prepare the medium consistency dough.
- You can also store the chutney for a few days.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.