Leftover Roti Pizza | Thin Crust Veggie Pizza is a quick, simple and delicious snack recipe that can satisfy the junk food needs of your kids and family in a healthy way without any side effects.
Leftover Roti Pizza | Thin Crust Veggie Pizza is an innovative form of pizza made with left-over roti or fresh roti. It is an all-time favorite breakfast/snack recipe for kids and families. You can also add a paneer to make it more delicious. It can help you satisfy the junk needs of your family in a healthy way without compromising the delicious, crispy, and crunchy taste of the pizza. In addition, we twisted the pizza recipe by using roti instead of the pizza base. Add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious. The seasoning of mixed herbs and pepper powder makes it more and more delicious. Moreover, you can have it with sauce or cold beverages or as it is. Try to prepare this amazing pizza and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Paratha can be used instead of leftover roti.
- Prepare this dish using Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney
- Pizza sauce can be used instead of ketchup.
- Use Mozzarella Cheese or simple cheese as per the availability and choice.
- Grease tava with butter or oil if using normal tava instead of non-stick tava.