Makki Ki Puri | Makke Ki Poori is a popular dish of Rajasthan.
Makki Ki Puri | Makke Ki Poori is deep-fried tasty Indian flat bread. Makke ka aata with dry fenugreek leaves and potato makes a great combination. You can enjoy it with green chutney, curd, or sarson ka saag. You can also eat it as a snack with your evening tea. It is a very popular poori as everyone loves to eat it. This spicy and healthy poori is very popular during winters. It provides necessary supplements. In addition, maize flour is gluten-free and easy to digest. So, try to make this healthy recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Mamta Dangayach
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Green fenugreek leaves can be added instead of Kasuri methi.
- Knead the dough as required otherwise poori might be cracked.
- You can use any plastic sheet to make this poori.
- It is recommended to serve this poori with –
- Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney
- Homemade Curd
- Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi