Masaledar besan bhindi | Besan wali bhindi is a mouthwatering recipe, especially for bhindi lovers.
Masaledar besan bhindi | Besan wali bhindi is an easy and quick dry variation of bhindi recipe prepared by coating it with spiced besan or gram flour. It is relished with roti, chapati, or even with the dal rice combination. The main ingredients are bhindi, besan, onion, and spices. The recipe for besan wali bhindi is extremely simple and the spiced besan mixture can be prepared within minutes. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Roast besan on low flame else the besan turns bitter.
- Choose small, fresh, and tender okras which are bright green in color.
- Apply oil on the knife, before you cut the bhindi to avoid stickiness.
- Use can also use lemon juice to avoid stickiness.
- Adjust the spice level according to your taste.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.