Medu Vada| Instant Vada is a quick and easy South Indian breakfast recipe.
Medu Vada| Instant Vada is a famous breakfast recipe from South India. People also have it as a snack with a hot cup of tea or filter coffee. You can have it with any kinds of chutneys like green chutney, tomato chutney, coconut chutney, etc. This can be a breakfast or a meal for your family. So, try to make this vada at home and let us know your feedback.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Kameswari Sonti
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Remember to grind the soaked urad daal without using water in it.
- You can also add crushed black pepper to the batter to add a different flavour to the recipe.
- These vadas are ideally fried on high flame, but if you feel after some time that the vadas are turning brown fast, then you can lower the flame to medium-high flame.
- Remember to dip the round-shaped batter in a cup of water before frying.
- Slide the balls carefully into the hot oil.