Methi Ke Laddu is a healthy dish for winter.
Methi Ke Laddu is a rich and delicious sweet treat. Fenugreek seeds, whole wheat flour, gond, ghee, dry fruits are the main ingredients to prepare these energy balls. Moreover, this laddu gives strength to the bones, improving immunity and digestion. Methi ke laddu provides heat to the body due to the addition of aata, gond, and nuts. So, these can prevent seasonal colds not only in kids but also in grown-ups. It also helps women to recover after childbirth. However, this healthy laddu is good for people of all age groups. Try this recipe to improve your family health and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Anita Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Ghee should be added till wheat flour becomes wet while roasting.
- The wheat flour mixture should be continuously stirred so as to avoid burning the mixture.
- The ground dry fenugreek seeds should be soaked in milk and ghee to remove their bitterness.
- The ratio of wheat flour to jaggery should be 1:1.
- Dry fruits and other ingredients can be used as per choice.
- Add fried gond in the last otherwise, it will break.
- Allow laddu mixture to become warm enough to make laddu.
No comments yet.