Mooli Ki Sabji | Radish Sabji is a healthy and nutritious winter special sabji.
Mooli Ki Sabji | Radish Sabji is simple and easy to prepare from boiled and stir-fried radish and radish greens with tomatoes and spices. It is too quick to prepare with just a few handful of ingredients. Radish is a power-house of nutrition, a great source of iron and minerals, and has numerous health benefits such as detoxifies the body, good for the stomach and liver health, reduces the chances of cancer, and many more. Serve the sabji with phulka, chapati, or plain paratha. The amazing texture and slightly pungent flavor of radish leaves add a great taste to the sabji. Try to prepare this healthy sabji and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Mridula Ameriya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also add onion and garlic before adding the tomato to sabji.
- Use fresh and tender radish.
- Just take a whistle to boil the mooli and mooli leaves and immediately turn off the flame.
- Squeeze the boiled mooli and mooli leaves properly.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.