Mysore Pak | Ghee Mysore Pak is an authentic dessert.
Mysore Pak | Ghee Mysore Pak is a super delicious and popular sweet from Mysore. It is usually prepared during any festive occasion. This sweet originated from Mysore. This melt-in-the-mouth rich sweet is so-called as it was invented in the kitchens of the Mysore palace. It is made from a generous amount of ghee, sugar, and gram flour. You just need to follow some tips and suggestions to prepare this dessert. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen on special occasions or festivals and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Anita Natani
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The ratio of sugar to gram flour should be 2:1.
- The besan mixture should be stirred continuously in one direction.
- The ratio of ghee to gram flour should be 2:1.
- When gram flour starts sticking to the pan add ghee gradually.
- When the mixture becomes fluffy, the ghee separates and leaves the pan which indicates mysore pak is ready.
- You can adjust the thickness of the sweet as per your choice.