Nariyal Barfi | Fresh Coconut Barfi is a traditional recipe.
Nariyal Barfi | Fresh Coconut Barfi is a famous Indian dessert. In every Indian local sweet shop, you will find this sweet dish. This is one of the most relished sweet dish. This barfi melts in the mouth, while, the crumbles of fresh coconut give a light crunch. This dish requires easily available at home ingredients and patience too. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Manju Saraf
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- If you want you can retain the cover of the fresh coconut, while grinding in the mixer.
- The ratio of the ground fresh coconut to sugar should be 1:1. Please follow this guideline.
- You can vary the quantity of milk from half litre to 1 litre.
- For your convenience, you can use non-stick pan, instead of regular pan.
- With the time interval of 5 to 7 minutes, keep stirring the mixture while cooking. While stirring be careful that the mixture doesn’t come out of the pan.
- If you want, you can skip the rose essence.
- Also, during fast, you can consume this barfi/sweet dish.