Oriental Thai Salad is a healthy and mouth-watering salad.
Oriental Thai Salad is a spicy, tangy, sweet, and crunchy salad. It has the goodness of veggies which makes it more delicious and nutritious. The amazing texture, perfect crunch, colorful veggies with ultimate freshness, and the real secret is in the sauce, or the dressing, which balances the taste. It requires just a few minutes to prepare and assemble. It is a must-try healthy as well as tasty salad. Do share your feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Apeksha Narumanchi.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Peel the veggies using a peeler to give a nice texture to the salad.
- Instead of zucchini, you can also use thick-hard cucumber.
- Use different colors of capsicum to make the salad more colorful.
- Instead of peanut butter, you can also use regular butter.
- Use tomato ketchup or red chili sauce or schezwan sauce or any sauce of your choice.
- Use fresh and tender veggies.
- Serve it immediately for a better taste.