Watermelon Salad is a healthy and perfect salad for Summer.
Watermelon Salad is easy, fresh, and super light. A generous amount of fresh mint adds fragrance and a punch of freshness. This salad has one of those flavor combinations that just work so well together. This fresh and colorful salad is mouthwatering. The watermelon, veggies, fruits, truly make a delicious and refreshing combination for the hot summer days. You can also serve it to the guests or at a party or get together. Do try the recipe and enjoy it with friends and family. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom who is a very talented artist and loves to cook – Monalisa Agarwal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use veggies and fruits of your choice.
- Use fresh and tender veggies and fruits.
- Instead of tofu, you can also use paneer.
- Cut mint with the hands so that it’s flavor and aroma remains as it is.
- Serve it immediately for a better taste.