Watermelon Salad is a healthy and perfect salad for summer.
Watermelon Salad is easy, fresh, and super light. A generous amount of fresh mint adds fragrance and a punch of freshness. This salad has one of those flavor combinations that just work so well together. This fresh and colorful salad is mouthwatering. The watermelon, veggies, fruits, truly make a delicious and refreshing combination for the hot summer days. You can also serve it to the guests or at a party or get together. Do try the recipe and enjoy it with friends and family. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom who is a very talented artist and loves to cook – Monalisa Agarwal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Veggies and fruits of choice can be used.
- Fresh and tender veggies and fruits should be used to make this salad.
- Instead of tofu, paneer can be used.
- The mint leaves should be cut with the hands to retain its flavour and aroma.
- It should be served immediately for a better taste.