Palak Besan Ki Sabji is a yummy lunch sabji.
Palak Besan Ki Sabji is a totally new way of making the regular palak sabji. It tastes great with hoti roti or phulka. The curd-besan mixture makes it flavorful and tasty. Adding this mixture reduces the bitterness of the palak sabji. This way you can include the palak sabji in the kids diet, so that they can enjoy eating green vegetable like palak. It is healthy and the potatoes and green peas give a nice crunch. And the fresh malai, makes it rich and creamy. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by the lovely moms – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Instead of oil, you can use ghee.
- You can use the potato directly for making this dish.
- If you want, you can skip potato and tomato.
- Wash and clean the spinach leaves and then chop them.
- You can use Homemade Curd for making this dish.