Palak Paneer In Restaurant Style is a popular and authentic Indian spinach dish.
Palak Paneer In Restaurant Style is a simple and easy dish of paneer in a mildly spiced spinach sauce. This dish prepared from fresh spinach leaves puree, paneer, onion, tomato, and spices. The creamy texture from cashew paste and homemade malai make it yummier and rich. Serve it with roti or naan or paratha or jeera rice. Try to prepare this healthy as well as delicious recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Instead of homemade malai you can add fresh cream or even you can skip it.
- Soak the cashew in lukewarm water for half an hour and then grind it to a fine paste by adding a little water.
- Make sure to blanch the spinach to preserve it’s green color.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.