Paneer Bhurji – Tasty and Healthy
- Crushed Paneer/ Cottage Cheese : 200 gms
- Chopped Onion : 2 medium size
- Chopped Tomato : 2 pieces
- Chopped Green Coriander/ Dhaniya : 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Green Chili/ Hari Mirch : 2 pieces
- Grated Ginger/ Adarak : 1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil : 2 tablespoon
- Spices (as per taste) : Red Chili/ Lal Mirch Powder, Cumin Seeds/ Jeera, Hing/ Asafoetida, Coriander/ Dhaniya Powder, Turmeric/ Haldi Powder, Chaat Masala, Roasted Cumin Seeds/ Bhuna Jeera Powder and Black Salt/ Kala Namak
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil on medium flame. Add hing and cumin seeds. Saute till seeds crackle.
- Add onion and saute it for 2-3 minutes. Add tomato and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add paneer and saute it. Add chopped coriander, green chili, ginger, salt and remaining spices. Mix it properly and switch off the gas.
- 'Paneer Bhurji' is ready to be served with paratha, puri, naan.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!