Paneer Schezwan Open Toast is a protein-rich dish.
Paneer Schezwan Open Toast is healthy as well as a yummy dish to serve in tiffin or as any time meal. This is a wonderful option for a quick morning breakfast. It is a special dish for busy weekdays dinner. It goes well along with tomato ketchup. This paneer toast is pretty straightforward to make within 10 minutes. The schezwan sauce is delicious enough to make it a spicy dish. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment box.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Tomato ketchup and chili sauce can be added instead of schezwan sauce.
- Keep the vegetables crunchy, don’t overcook them.
- Roti or paratha can be used instead of bread.
- You can use regular cheese instead of mozzarella cheese.
- Butter can be used instead of oil.