Pav bhaji | Street Style Pav bhaji is a popular fast food dish and also the king of the street food.
Pav bhaji | Street Style Pav bhaji is an iconic dish from Mumbai and hugely popular all over India. The vegetables spiced with a unique blend of spices known as pav bhaji masala and served with pav. It is nutritious as it has a combination of vegetables and no artificial color used during the preparation of bhaji. You can also add vegetables of your choice to make it more nutritious. It is super delicious to taste and similar to the pav bhaji one gets on the street. The vegetable gravy or bhaji is served with pav and cubes of butter are also topped on the hot steaming bhaji while serving. Garnished with coriander leaves and as a side accompaniment, chopped onions, and lemon wedges are also served. Try to prepare this mouthwatering recipe and let us know your feedback.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use more butter to enhance it’s taste.
- It is necessary to use the secret ingredient, which is chutney. To have a similar texture pav bhaji one gets on the street.
- Use kashmiri red chili powder to have a nice red color pav bhaji.
- You can use homemade pav bhaji masala.
- Make sure, to garnish it with butter, coriander leaves, dash of lemon, and onion to have a delicious taste.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.