Pesarattu is a famous dish from Andhra Pradesh.
Pesarattu is a famous breakfast dish. It is rich in protein and fiber. Making this dish requires no fermentation. It tastes great with ginger chutney. The main ingredient is mung bean. Adding the green chilli, cumin seeds, asafoetida powder makes it flavorful. A healthy and new breakfast option for all. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If required, ginger can be added while making the pesarattu batter.
- Adding rice makes it crispy.
- If the pan is hot, then wipe it with a clean cloth so that the dosa spreads properly.
- In place of ghee, oil can also be used.
- Serve the dish with Ginger Chutney | South Indian Ginger Chutney