Pizza Potato Pockets are a unique and mouthwatering pizza.
Pizza Potato Pockets are the ultimate recipe with a wholesome potato base/cover and topped with pizza flavors you won’t be able to resist. Generally, the pizza base is of maida or wheat flour but here we did a twist to it by potato. We prepared a potato cup and filled the veggies, sauces, and herbs in it, and baked it. It tastes amazing with the creamy white sauce, green sauce, and spicy pizza sauce. Add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious. The creaminess of sauces, the crunch of potato and veggies, flavors of spices and herbs makes it more and more delicious. Surely try it and let us know your feedback.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Aakansha Jain.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add veggies of your choice and requirement.
- Instead of pizza sauce, you can also add tomato ketchup.
- Use fresh and tender veggies for good taste.
- You can also bake it in the pan.
- Use homemade butter and room temperature milk.
- Adjust the spices and herbs as per the requirement and serve it hot for a better taste.