Pyaaz Shimla Mirch Sabji is a healthy and lip-smacking sabji.
Pyaaz Shimla Mirch Sabji is a unique combination of besan, malai, and veggies. The onions add a hint of sweetness to the gravy, thus making it a complete package by itself for lunch or dinner. The twist of malai and besan enhance its taste and texture. The crunch of capsicum and the creamy texture of malai and spiciness of the spices makes it richer and different from other capsicum sabji’s. It tastes great with roti or chapati or rice or paratha. Try to prepare this different and delicious sabji and let us know your feedback.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also add ginger-garlic paste or green chili.
- You can chop capsicum finely or medium-sized depends on your choice.
- Do not overcook capsicum as they turn mushy, keep it crunchy.
- You can add spices while adding tomatoes also.
- Instead of 1 tablespoon malai, you can also use 2 tablespoons of fresh curd.
- Add different coloured capsicum to make it look more attractive.
- Adjust the amount of water to the desired consistency.