Rabdi Ghevar | Instant Rabdi Ghevar is a delicious dessert.
Rabdi Ghevar | Instant Rabdi Ghevar is a quick and simple sweet dish. Ghevar is a popular dessert from Rajasthan. Here, is a very simplified version of the famous dessert. This is a 2-in-1 recipe. As, you will learn to make rabdi and a easy form of ghevar. It requires ingredients like milk, paneer, sugar, bread and milk powder. The cardamom powder and dry nuts makes it tastier. Adding the saffron gives it a beautiful color. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom : Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- While making the milk powder slurry, you can use either water or milk.
- In place of paneer, you can use chenna.
- Adjust the amount of sugar as per your taste.
- Make this dish using Homemade Paneer
- You can add the dry fruits in the dish of your choice.
- The sugar syrup should be at lukewarm temperature, else the bread ghevar will melt in the syrup.
For more such exciting recipes like Rabdi Ghevar | Instant Rabdi Ghevar, please click on the following links: