Rot | Khoba Roti is a traditional-style roti of Rajasthan.
Rot | Khoba Roti is a special thick, crusty roti, served during festivals such as Anant Chaturdashi. It is prepared using wheat flour, semolina, spices, and ghee. Moreover, it has a unique texture with special tricks to make. This dish serves with green chutney, roasted chili, raita, and kheer. Try this recipe at your home and share your feedback with us in our comment sections.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom:
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- If possible use coarse wheat flour.
- If you have simple whole wheat flour, add semolina.
- Mix all ingredients well in flour to make crisp rot.
- Don’t dust the dough with dry flour during rolling rot.
- Cook rot on low flame to make it crispy.
- You can keep it half-cooked earlier. While serving cook it again.