Shahi Malai Kebab is a popular and delicious variety of kebab.
Shahi Malai Kebab is a nutritious, and a perfect appetizer. This appetizer recipe is extremely mouth-watering. This snack recipe is a yummy delight and will be loved by kids and adults, alike. Serve kebab hot or warm with a side of sliced onions, lemon wedges, and mint chutney or tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup. You can not only shallow fry it but also can deep fry or air fry it or even you can grill it. Try to prepare this delicious kebab and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Vandana Saxena.
- Stuffing should be prepared at the end otherwise it leaves the water.
- Apply oil to the hands before preparing kebab otherwise, it can stick to the hands.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on the kebab while serving.
- Add veggies of your choice.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.