Shahi Tukda With Rabdi is an instant bread pudding.
Shahi Tukda With Rabdi is an easy and tasty dessert. It is a delicious bread sweet. It has the flavor of saffron, topped with a milk pudding called rabdi. This is a quick and simple mithai recipe. You can make it when you have sudden guests over. It will give your guests royal treatment with this unparalleled Indian sweet. This is a perfect sweet to serve for parties or festivals. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Divya Sharma from Delhi
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Soak the saffron strands in 1 to 2 Tbsp of milk for 5 to 7 minutes.
- The quantity of sugar may be adjusted to taste or preference.
- The consistency of rabdi is neither so thick nor so thin.
- Do not soak bread slices in sugar syrup for not more than 1 to 2 minutes otherwise, it will become soggy.
- The ratio of sugar and water should be 1:1 for sugar syrup.