Shimla Mirch Kadhi is a family heirloom dish.
Shimla Mirch Kadhi is a spicy, savory, and tangy side dish. It tastes great with plain rice or khichdi. In addition here we bring kadhi with bell pepper, which is the best combination to replace sabji from your meal. When you are in hurry on weekdays, prepare this dish with minimum ingredients within no time. Try this recipe and share your feedback with us in our comment sections.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Prepare this dish using Homemade Curd
- Adjust curd and gram flour quantity as required.
- Use whole ginger-green chili instead of its paste, while preparing tadka masala.
- You can use any bell pepper.
- Do not overcook bell peppers, keep it crunchy.
- Skip red chili powder in kadhi if you want.
- Use ghee or oil for tadka.