Sindhi Kadhi And Aloo Tuk are popular dishes in Sindhi cuisine.
Sindhi Kadhi And Aloo Tuk are healthy and flavourful dish. Every region and every community has some unique dish to offer. which takes the food culture of the country to the global platform. One such cuisine that contributed to its fame is Sindhi cuisine. This kadhi is packed with the goodness of vegetables and a pool of spices. A bowl of Sindhi kadhi, tuk, boondi, and jeera rice, makes a complete healthy meal. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Roshni Gidwani from Bangalore
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Add gram flour gradually and keep stirring to prepare the lumps-free mixture.
- You can prepare a gram flour mixture to avoid lumps.
- FOR PREPARING GRAM FLOUR MIXTURE: Take gram flour and water. Mix well and prepare the lumps-free gram flour mixture.
- The pigeon peas should be added to make the kadhi tastier.
- Instead of frying vegetables, you can cook them in little oil.
- For making aloo tuk crisp, cut thin potato slices.
- You can add Italian seasoning to the aloo tuk instead of red chilli powder.